Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas 2007

Well, since my last post, we have had Emma's class party, went caroling with the church, celebrated Christmas at Grandma and Paps' and celebrated Christmas with the Adams side of our family. We have been very busy since school got out. But it has been so much fun getting to see our families before Emma and Dougie have to go to their dad's tonight.
Santa even made an early stop at our house and left some gifts!
I'm going to try and post slide shows for each event so you won't be overloaded with photos!
If I don't get a chance to post again before Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!




1 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Nana said...

Cheryl, thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. I loved the Christmas card, I have to tell you Amy was so sad when she saw it and she didn't get one. Harry loved it also he commented on how precious Caleb is.
I love you and please keep us in your prayers, Harry still has not gotten a job and it is very scary at our age, I am trying to trust.
Happy New Year