1. Sept. 11, 2001 was a beautiful fall day.
2. I was teaching pre-k and we had just come in from morning recess.
3. Our Asst. director, came into my classroom and told us (me and my asst.) that our country was under attack.
4. 2 planes had hit the Twin Towers and one had hit the Pentagon.
5. I was stunned, shocked and could hardly comprehend what she was telling us.
6. After she left the room, my asst. and I turned on the radio to hear the news.
7. I remember the announcers talking about the strength of the buildings to withstand such a horrific hit.
8. Within the hour, both of those magnificent buildings would be no more.
9. And then we heard of another plane.
10. Why would it crash in a field in Pennsylvania?
11. Later we would know of the heroes on board Flight 93.
12. Who would give the ultimate sacrifice, to stop this evil plan.
13. September 11th is a day that I pray we will never, ever forget!