Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1 Timothy 4:12

Early last week, I encouraged y'all to visit Kaylan's blog and read a post she had written. I thought maybe some of you could offer her some advice on the situation. It a was a couple of days later before I realized that MY Emma had written this post on her blog (I'd give you the link but we keep her blog private for family and friends only), this is what she wrote~

Hey everyone! My cousin Kaylan, http://kakeeter.blogspot.com/ is having
a little of a tough time. Would you please pray for her she's having a
little bit of trouble. You can click on that link to go to her blog and read
it for yourself. The title of the post is Thought for the Day: Burn and
Learn. Plz plz plz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ pray for her because I love her dearly
and to make the right decisions and make it thru this all right. Thank you
and be sure to leave a comment.
When I read her post, I was so proud of her. She knew that the best thing she could ask you to do for her cousin was to PRAY!! This momma's heart was about to bust! After reading this, I went back to Kaylan's blog to see if anyone had left her any comments and I was AMAZED at the comments Emma left to encourage her cousin!

Hey KK! Sounds to me like you are having a rough time!! I wish I could help
but the only thing I can think of to do is pray for you and this situation and
let GOD take care of everything!! I will pray for you and always remember that I
LOVE you!!! And nothing ABSALOUTLY NOTHING can change that!!! Just pray and let God handle the rest and if you feel like he's leading you to do something, pray
about it one more time and if you keep feeling that urge that's what GOD wants
YOU to do!! I LOVE YOU KK!!!!! Miss you & I am & will pray for you
whenever I get a chance! Remember to pray & let GOD handle it! Don't try to
handle it on your own because we are nothing without GOD!1 Corinthians 14:31For
you can all prophesy one by one, that all may learn and all may be encouraged.I
love you and here's anotherPhilippians 1:3-4I thank my GOD upon every
remembrance of you,always in every prayer of mine making request for you be with
joy.I love you!! Miss you!! Talk to you later KK! Be sure to check out my
blog!Miss you lots and love you lots and lots more!!
January 30, 2009 7:45 PM
And then she left this comment:


Here's a few more that talks about letting GOD handle it:Philippians 4:13I can
do all things thru Christ who strengthens me.Proverbs 3:5-6Trust in the LORD
with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.In all your ways
acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.I love you and I hope these
words of encouragement help!! And if you need any more encouragement all you
have to do is say so! I'm happy to help!!
January 30, 2009 7:57 PM


I was so blessed by Emma's comments. Not only did she encourage Kaylan to pray but she directed her to God's word as a source of strength, comfort and direction! WOW! Y'all she's only ELEVEN! When Emma was in Kindergarten her teachers gave each student a "Most Likely To.." award, guess what they said about Emma~

Most Likely to be a Woman's Christian Motivational Speaker!

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set the example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity. 1 Timothy 4:12


2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Amy said...

She is such a sweet and thoughtful young lady!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

What a sweet girl. That is just precious.