Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I only have a moment but I have to share with you something Caleb said last night. Caleb has developed a fear of the dark and he won't into any room if the light is off. The other night I asked Caleb to take his shoes to his room and he said "but it's dark back there." When Steven heard him, he told him, "it's ok because Jesus is with you, even if it's dark. He went on to tell him, "Jesus is always with you so you don't have to be afraid."

So last night, we got home from the gym and I told Caleb to go to his room so we could get his pjs on and this is what he said,

"But Jesus said it's dark back there!"
Have a great day!

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

B said...

that little man. he is so know-it-all. too smart !

Kaylan said...

Hahahaha! I love that awesome little boy! If he gets cuter I'm stealing him and taking him as my own :)

Have an amazing time in FL... I WISH I was coming with yall this year :( Tell the kids I love them!!! Take lots of pics & videos of Hot Shots pls!

LUV U