Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Cheerleading 2010

Emma has just wrapped up the 2010 football season. Here are some photos of her cheering.
This was their first pep-rally, or as Caleb says, pep-A-rally! Emma is a base for the middle group, she has her back to the camera.
This is one of my favorite pictures ever. About an hour before this game, we had a huge rain. But amazingly, the rain stopped about 15 minutes before gametime. So all the cheerleaders cheered in their rainboots! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the whole squad. It was too cute!
Don't be jealous of my awsome photography skills. But if you squint your eyes it doesn't look blurry at all!! This is a picture of the banner that Emma helped design. The opponent was the Crusaders and instead of using the typical "Crush the Crusaders", they came up with "Sack the 'Saders."


It was a great season and we look forward to many more to come!

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, girl!

Sheryl

jenmom said...

You have a beautiful daughter! And I can't believe that the baby is already 18 months old!!! When I first "met" you I think he was only about 4 or 5 months old! Where does the time go????