Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2 months old

Ok, technically Asher was 2 months old yesterday but an-ee-way.
I can't believe it's been 2 months already. Asher's name means blessed and he has blessed our lives. He such a sweet natured baby and we just love him to pieces. He's still not sleeping through the night but my hopes are high that he will start any day now.....tonight would be a great time to start!

He is beginning to coo, will turn his head when he hears your voice and we've seen a few little smiles. I've tried to get a picture but the smiles don't happen often enough to be able to catch a picture.
Asher at 2 months:
weight: 12.1 lbs.
height: 23 in.
head circumference: 15 and a half inches

Poor baby had to get 3 shots today but he was a trooper.

Here's some pictures, they're not very good but it was the best I could get with a 2 year old climbing on my back!

This one cracks me up! He seems to be thinking, "Yeah, what-eva!"

This picture is priceless! "Help me Momma, he's gonna get me!!!"


Love Y'all!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

sara said...

2 months already! wow! the pictures are great!

Susan and Lee said...

He is adorable!

Nana said...

Oh yeah, he is his Daddy's son. Looks just like him. Love you all.

Fran said...

Oh cheryl...I want to scoop him up and squeeze him!!!!

He truly is a blessing!!!
Happy weekend!
Love and hugs,
Fran

Jennifer said...

Two months already?? He's such a little man and looking so handsome in his pics