Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I just have a minute to blog. We've been at our 1st annual children's camp since Sunday evening. It was soooooo great! We had 6 children make a 1st time commitment to Christ! Go God!
I'll post some pics soon.
Emma, Dougie and Caleb left yesterday after camp to spend a few days with my parents. We're going to go up tonight and we're all going to Six Fl*gs tomorrow, so I'll be absent from the blog a few more days.
I LOVE SUMMER!!!!

Go eat a popsicle!

Love Y'all,

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mindy said...

Hope you have a fab time at Six Flags!

Kaylan said...

I went over and hung out with the kiddos late last night! I'm sure they've already told u on the phoen tho! lol

Can't wait to see yall! And to see little cutie himself too!!

...I may not be able to resist comin' by when yall get in tonite! Love you & have a safe drive up!!

Br. Blessings said...

Hope you have a wonderful day at six
God bless

PW said...

hmmm...a chocolate fudgesicle sounds delicious. Praise the Lord on the decisions!!

PW said...

hmmm...a chocolate fudgesicle sounds delicious. Praise the Lord on the decisions!!