Friday, April 23, 2010

So long....

I'm outta here!!!!
Well, not really but we are heading to ATL later this evening. I'm attending this with my mom, my sis and a few thousand other women tomorrow.

Steven and the kids are just going along for the ride. We have a bridal shower on Sunday afternoon, so it worked out perfect for us all to be there this weekend. As a bonus, we're going to Sunday services at FBCW and Travis Cottrell is going to be leading worship!
We've been super busy this week. Dougie has baseball games every Mon and Tues. and Emma has been having cheerleading practice every afternoon. Her tryouts are today. On top of that, 2 different teams have asked us about letting Dougie be a part of their travel teams this summer. I jokingly asked him when the MLB scouts were coming to watch him?
As I mentioned earlier, we are going to get to attend a bridal shower Sunday for my cousin, Kaylan who's getting married in a few weeks. Emma, Dougie and Caleb are all part of the bridal party!! I said all that to say, the next few weeks are going to be extremely busy for us, and I'm sure your family is busy too. I may not be around very much, but I'll try not abandon the blog.

Love y'all dearly!
Have a safe and blessed weekend!

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Linda said...

Have a wonderful time!

Rachael. said...

Hope your time away was refreshing!