Monday, September 7, 2009

Incredible, Edible Egg

Yesterday, Steven had the opportunity to preach at a small church that's a few miles from our house. When I say small, I mean 16 in Sunday school kind of small. The church members were very sweet and welcoming to us.
And last night, they paid us by giving us a dozen fresh from the farm eggs.
I'm kidding sort of....they were very generous in what they paid Steven but we really did receive some fresh eggs! There are some great perks to being in a rural community.

We still don't have any direction as to where we are going but God has blessed Steven with preaching opportunities every weekend since he resigned. He is scheduled to preach the next 2 weekends at 2 separate churches.

Keep us in your prayers. In the meantime, anybody want to come over for an egg salad sandwich?

Love Y'all!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

jenmom said...

If I were a bit closer, I would be over for that egg sandwhich! I love them! Praising God for His provision for your family and Steven's opportunities to minister God's word!
Jennifer

Grace and Beauty said...

I love fresh eggs! So glad God is opening doors for your family.

Nana said...

I would Cheryl, that is my favorite sandwich and so is it Alleigh and Kim's. What time are we eating? We need a head start to get there on time. :)

Nana said...

Hey Cheryl, I forgot, those fresh eggs would be good in my pound cake.
P,S, The cookbooks are here and will go on sale this Sunday. My recipe is in it.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

That's pretty cute!