Wednesday, January 13, 2010

As you probably figured out, I've been on a little bloggy break. We've been moving and I can't wait to share with you how God provided a home for us.
If you've been praying for us, THANK YOU!!! I wish I could give you a big hug! (((hug)))

Be back soon (hopefully!)
Love Y'all dearly,

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mindy said...

I CANNOT wait to hear about this!!!! I'm squealing in my head for yoU!!!!!!

Thena said...

Can't wait to hear all about it. Glad ya'll are getting settled in.

Nana said...

I am so happy for you all. Can't wait to see pictures of this new home. Love you.

Marla Taviano said...

Thanks for stopping by on your break (wink, wink). I subbed for about a year before I had kids. I'm still recovering. :)

kanishk said...

Praising God for His provisions for your family and I will be praying about your family's next home!

Work from home India