Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Flashback

I don't think I've ever done a Year in Review so I thought I'd try it for 2009. I'm going to choose a picture and a post from each month. I hope I can keep it to just one! Hope you enjoy it!

January
Getting the opportunity to hug Beth Moore's neck and meeting so many wonderful Siestas!
Favorite January Post

February

The children at our church covered Valentine's Day notes all over Steven's car!
Favorite February post.

March

Favorite March post

April


So much happened in April, I can't pick one favorite post!

God's humor, Asher's birth, and Steven's heart attack !

May

Our first family picture.

Favorite May post

June

Favorite June post

July

Favorite July post

August

If you want to read the story behind this pic, go here!
Favorite August post

September


Favorite September post and post

October

Favorite October post

November


Favorite November post

December

Favorite December post

Whew.....that was a lot of work. But looking back over the year in picture and words has been alot of fun. It's amazing to see how the kids have grown and to read about all the things we've experienced this year. It's a reminder of my life verse, Jeremiah 29:11. It makes excited about what God has in store for us in 2010!

As always, love y'all dearly!!!!

3 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Grace and Beauty said...

Beautiful pictures. Loved your year in review!! Have a blessed 2010!

jenmom said...

Looks as if it has been a blessed year in many ways for you guys!

Happy and Blessed 2010. Can't wait to see what the Lord does in our families this year!!!

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Indeed, that was some year! Thanks for sharing it. I hope that 2010 will be a blessed year for you, as well.