Saturday, August 30, 2008

Change

If you're reading this through google reader or bloglines, you probably can't see my new look. Tell me what you think. I got this design for free at LeeLou Blogs. She has lots of cute designs and gives you tips on how to change your blog over without losing all your widgets.
Have a great weekend!

10 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Amy said...

I love it! Very cute!

Fran said...

Aren't you precious-er! :)

Jennifer said...

I love the color combo. It looks great

BethAnne said...

I heart the new look. I got mine at leelou too - she is the neatest, but I lost all my widgets (I think, but I have to admit that I really dont know what widgets are, but I lost all my sidebar stuff) that is why I will keep this background until Jesus comes back....too much trouble to change it.

Linda said...

I love it. The colors are great!
Blessings,
Linda

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I think it's really appealing and easy for middle aged eyes to read!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

So cute, Cheryl! Love the colors. On my laptop the font is very small, but I haven't seen it on my other computer yet.

Amy said...

I love the look. Thanks also for the tip. Have a great day. Blessings.

Pfingston said...

te he , I was reading it through bloglines . . .
Well, I must say. It sure does look nice around here!

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Hi Cheryl! I'm so behind in reading all my blogs that I hadn't seen your change until now! I love it! Blue and brown are my favorite colors right now. Looks good!