Saturday, August 9, 2008

Please pray

Please pray for my grandmother. She was diagnosed with pneumonia a couple of days ago and was put in ICU last night. She has diabetes and is also battling some other sicknesses right now. I'm on my way to see her today.
Since she became a great-grandmother about 13 yrs ago, we affectionately call her G.G.
Thanks for praying for her.

Love y'all,

8 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Linda said...

I will pray for her. Let us know how she is after you see her. By the way, sounds and looks like your mission trip was a great one.
Blessings,
Linda

Jennifer said...

I will definitely say a pray for her! Be safe!

Mocha with Linda said...

Praying for strength, healing, and peace for all of you.

Mindy said...

Praying for her and for your family.

Amy said...

I hope she is doing better. I will pray for her.

Amanda Jo said...

I will certainly lift you and your family up in my prayers!

Susan and Lee said...

glad to hear she is doing better. My grandmother has diabetes too and my mother.

Fran said...

Oh bless her. Hope she is healing beautifully. Praying...