Sunday, December 13, 2009

It has been so long since I've updated everyone with what's going on in our lives. So here it goes:

~Steven has taken an interim pastor position at a church. We are really enjoying getting to know the people and it is such a sweet church.
~I started a sub position for a teacher on maternity leave last week. I'm enjoying it, it's an adjustment though. The first part of the day, I'm in 8th grade and after lunch I assist in two 9th grade classes. One is a Math class and the other is a Gov't class.
~Caleb and Asher started daycare last week. It's the only daycare in our little town and it's pretty small. There is about 6 kids in Caleb's class and Asher is the only baby. So needless to say, he is getting completely spoiled!! Caleb loves going to his "school" and loves all his new friends. I was pretty conflicted about them going to daycare but I know it's only while I'm subbing and it helps that it is literally less than a quarter mile from where I am.
~Asher had tubes put in his ears 2 weeks ago. He is doing great and like Emma says, "I think the tubes made him sweeter." If that's even possible.
~We will be moving out of the parsonage it just over a month and we still haven't found a house to move into. If you think about, please say a prayer about that for us!

Well, I think that's enough for now. I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season with the ones you love!

Merry Christmas, Y'all!


4 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Nana said...

Merry Christmas Cheryl. We love you and are praying.

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Hey There Cheryl,

I have to admit, I haven't been by in a long time but I have thought about you and prayed for your family often.

My door, my prayers, my heart is always open if you need another PW to talk with, cry with, or share the journey with.

Much Love and Prayers,
Melissa in Mel's World

jenmom said...

Praising God for His provisions for your family and I will be praying about your family's next home!

Jen said...

I haven't checked in for awhile!!! I hope you all have a Merry CHRISTmas and I will def pray about you finding a house. Good luck!!!