Sunday, December 6, 2009





Merry Cristmas, Y'all!

4 thoughts from Y*O*U:

jenmom said...

Love the pictures!!! Did you "picnic" them? So cute!!!

Jennifer said...

What Beautiful Children! <3

Violeta said...

Hello from Romania ,
please read the blog – My heart His words – at archive blog please look at November - Humbled and Convicted-

, my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some hungryes poors kids , what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something! Many kids dont have food ,or Christmas tree becouse theu are so poors ! I fight so much to help this kids but i cant alone ~ if anyoane wants to know much more or wish to help in anyway you can please let me know email me at :

tibivio72@yahoo.com
I love you blog,
sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Violeta

tonya said...

gorgeous pics!!!!!!!