Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Somebody......Stop Me!!!!!

If you read my post yesterday, you know that I've gotten on a cleaning streak. Well you see, I have this shelf. It's in my laundry room. It's a great place for storage except that.......................

....It's gotten a little bit out of control.

I mean, everybody needs a place where you can store extra toilet paper, paper towels, an inflatable baby pool, board games, an ice cream maker, an infant bath tub, beach towels, batting helmets, large serving dishes, infant car seat accessories, a tripod, baskets, quilts and surely everyone has........a fax machine.....in their laundry room.



But after the new pack of paper towels that I purchased yesterday, kept falling off the shelf, I knew it was time to take some action!



TA-DA!!!!


Yes, I kept the fax machine on the shelf. It provides all kinds of entertainment for the button-pushing maniac, otherwise known as Caleb, while I'm doing the laundry.

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Linda said...

Wow I am impressed! But not enough to start cleaning. Until then I will live vicariously(sp) through your cleaning posts.
Blessings,
Linda

About Nancy said...

Oh! Great job! Doesn't it feel great to have a clean spot in the house? Better yet, isn't it great to have a clean house! Such a rare thing. I can hardly remember the last time my house was as tidy as your shelves.
Enjoy!
In Him,
Nancy