Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You like me, you really like me!!!

Ok, maybe I'm mimicking Sally Field but I've been given an award!!! Not an Oscar or anything like that but something better! Kelli, who is a fellow pastor's wife, gave me this:


She had some really sweet comments about my blog and it is humbling to know that someone who you've never met in real life, looks forward to reading about what's happening in my life! I love reading her blog as well, so If you have some time, stop by for a visit!

Now I am going to return the blessing!
Here are 2 friends who ~make my day~ when I see that their blogs have been updated!

Cindy, Still His Girl, has one of the best blogs ever! She will make you laugh, make you think and challenge you in your walk with the Lord! I look forward each day to seeing what's happening in her neck of the woods!

Shelley, is a friend from Woodstock and I love reading her blog each day. I love keeping up with her family and hearing about things from home. She is also a excellent bible teacher, so if you're looking for someone to speak at an event, I highly recommend her! (your welcome, Shelley!)

These are just two women who encourage me. There are so many more, I wish I could name them all!

Thanks again, Kelli!

9 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet Cheryl! Thank you for the shout out for my blog and for the ministry. God is moving and I just want to stay intentionally close to Him. Now that you've recommended me, how 'bout inviting me to your neck of the woods? ;-)

Love ya!

Kimberly said...

You are well deserved of this award! I know I haven't been stopping by long, but you obviously have such a sweet spirit and such a love for the Lord! :)

Oh, and I am with you on Cindy being one of the greatest! She makes me laugh out loud!
Have a blessed week!
Kimberly :)

Jennifer said...

I think you are deserving of many awards. One being the one of the best aunts in the world award! :)I miss you guys! P.S. I now have a blog for summer missions.

Natalie said...

Thanks for the sweet welcome to my sister. I'll have to update her on our city connection. Also, the scrolling text, just figured that one out today. Have a good one!

Pfingston said...

LOL
Yes, aren't those nice things to get! And just as I got your comment . . I posted just a little thing about where I've been. I've been LOST! Or watching it at all hours and all my otherwise free blogging time (after kids are in bed) was diverted to watching episodes . . . anyway - so today I am catching up on all the stuff I didn't do to squeeze in some episode time . . . but you are the lucky winner of a free comment today! The only one I'm going to comment to today, so that is my something special for you, OK?

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

You're so worthy of this award, Cheryl!

We LOVE you! We really love you!

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

Oh, Cheryl. This is so, so sweet. Thank you so much. I'm a words of affirmation girl, so this means so much to me. :)

Mocha with Linda said...

So well-deserved! I've gotten kinda behind and haven't visited as much lately, but I always enjoy your blog and your comments when you visit mine!!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Congratulations on an award well-deserved. You have a precious blog.