Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Since this week started, I have been doing some cleaning. Is today really only Tuesday? I feel like it's later in the week. Y'all, this morning I actually looked at Caleb and asked him what day it was! His reply....ELMO.
Anyway, sorry to get off track.
I have been bitten by the cleaning bug! It started from my home sanctuary task for Monday and I haven't stopped since!
Here's what I've accomplished so far:

*Cleaned both bathrooms and I'm not talking a swish with the toilet bowl brush and wiping off the counter. I mean I have scrubbed every inch of both bathrooms.

*Cleaned out the closets in our room and in the boys room. I haven't got the courage to tackle Emma's yet.

*Put away winter clothes. Although I don't know why since the weather has turned cold again!

*Vacuumed Ok, not really a spring cleaning thing but it was necessary.

*Mopped the kitchen- same as above

*Laundry, the never-ending chore!

We are having a church wide yard sale in May to raise money for our Costa Rica trip. I actually told someone the other day, "I don't really have alot of stuff to sell." Boy was I wrong! I have 2 huge piles in my hallway plus a huge bag of stuff that's going to Goodwill. Imagine what it will look like after I tackle Emma's room!

I've found some new blogs and I thought you might enjoy them. This one is a long lost sister, sorority sister that is! This one I found just today and I think we have a lot in common. And this one is just plain fun!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Pfingston said...

Hey!
Thank you so much for that link to home sanctuary!
I'm adding it to my bloglines now!
And I watched the exercise video . . .
I'm getting there!
But bravo to you for your success at the many items listed!
*applause, applause*

Kimberly said...

Wow!
The bug has not really bitten me yet! :) But it needs to! Okay, I have done some minor stuff, but I need to be doing some major cleaning!
Thanks for the link to home sanctuary!
Have a blessed week!
:) Kimberly

Natalie said...

My outlook email thingy is not working so I'm not able to email you personally. If you could email me I'd love to chat about Roswell.

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

*sigh* ohhhh, Home Sanctuary. I love that place, but I hesitate to sign up as a Company Girl because then I feel like there's accountability. LOL! I should get off my hiney and start doing those challenges. They're fun and easy, huh?

Okay, and I was wondering what sorority you were in?

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

This is late, but thank you so much for linking to me. :)