Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Since this week started, I have been doing some cleaning. Is today really only Tuesday? I feel like it's later in the week. Y'all, this morning I actually looked at Caleb and asked him what day it was! His reply....ELMO.
Anyway, sorry to get off track.
I have been bitten by the cleaning bug! It started from my home sanctuary task for Monday and I haven't stopped since!
Here's what I've accomplished so far:

*Cleaned both bathrooms and I'm not talking a swish with the toilet bowl brush and wiping off the counter. I mean I have scrubbed every inch of both bathrooms.

*Cleaned out the closets in our room and in the boys room. I haven't got the courage to tackle Emma's yet.

*Put away winter clothes. Although I don't know why since the weather has turned cold again!

*Vacuumed Ok, not really a spring cleaning thing but it was necessary.

*Mopped the kitchen- same as above

*Laundry, the never-ending chore!

We are having a church wide yard sale in May to raise money for our Costa Rica trip. I actually told someone the other day, "I don't really have alot of stuff to sell." Boy was I wrong! I have 2 huge piles in my hallway plus a huge bag of stuff that's going to Goodwill. Imagine what it will look like after I tackle Emma's room!

I've found some new blogs and I thought you might enjoy them. This one is a long lost sister, sorority sister that is! This one I found just today and I think we have a lot in common. And this one is just plain fun!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Michelle in Mx said...

Hey!
Thank you so much for that link to home sanctuary!
I'm adding it to my bloglines now!
And I watched the exercise video . . .
I'm getting there!
But bravo to you for your success at the many items listed!
*applause, applause*

kmom3 said...

Wow!
The bug has not really bitten me yet! :) But it needs to! Okay, I have done some minor stuff, but I need to be doing some major cleaning!
Thanks for the link to home sanctuary!
Have a blessed week!
:) Kimberly

Natalie said...

My outlook email thingy is not working so I'm not able to email you personally. If you could email me I'd love to chat about Roswell.

Angie said...

*sigh* ohhhh, Home Sanctuary. I love that place, but I hesitate to sign up as a Company Girl because then I feel like there's accountability. LOL! I should get off my hiney and start doing those challenges. They're fun and easy, huh?

Okay, and I was wondering what sorority you were in?

Amy Beth @ Ministry So Fabulous! said...

This is late, but thank you so much for linking to me. :)