Friday, January 2, 2009

Caleb's New Year's Resolution

Happy New Year y'all! We've been gone a lot since Christmas and I haven't posted any pics yet. I hope to get them up soon. We got home yesterday from my grandparents farm. When it came time to go to bed, Dougie asked Caleb if he wanted to sleep in the bottom bunk of his bed. Caleb of course said, "sure!"Over the past week or so, Caleb has slept on a sofa bed, an air mattress and in a double bed with his cousin, so we knew he could sleep in a regular bed. We've been talking about when to move him from his baby bed to a regular bed but last night was not what I had planned!

But of course, Caleb loved it and slept wonderfully. Tonight as we were heading down the hall, he said, "mommy, I gonna sleep in the big boy bed!" There you go, done deal, from baby bed to big boy bed.


8 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mocha with Linda said...

I'm glad you have another little one on the way to that baby bed so it's not quite so traumatic for YOU! LOL He's adorable!

Big Sister said...

Copy cat! I was gonna do the same thing on mine! luv you!

sara said...

that is the sweetest picture!!! Oh, I remember those days...they looked so small in their big beds!!!

Manifestation said...

Sounds cute indeed.Thanks for sharing.Wish you all a tremendous Happy New Year.Prosperity,peace,joy blossom all around.Thank you.

LOL:)
Gifts to India|Gifts to chennai|Gifts to Bangalore

Mel said...

Ahhhh!!! They grow up way too fast.

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

He's so precious. I just had my husband come over and look and said, "He's in his big boy bed." and we both said, "Aw."

Amy said...

So sweet! I hope our transition is that easy!

Fran said...

PRECIOUS!!!!! Makes them look all grown up doesn't it???

Adorable!!