Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm so excited........

I have been counting down the days until today and it's finally here! After Dougie's b-ball game today, Caleb and I are headed to ATL. for this~
Travis Cottrell will be leading the worship tomorrow at FBCW and then performing a concert tomorrow night. Although I'll miss my FAVORITE preacher in the morning, I'll get to hear my 2nd favorite, Pastor Johnny. And during the concert tomorrow night, Beth Moore will be speaking! It is going to be an amazing day!

And if things couldn't get better, I'm meeting up with about 30 other Siestas to enjoy this wonderful day together. We're going to meet tonight for dinner. I'll be meeting her, and this sweet lady who organized everything and many, many others. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I get home.

Hope you have a blessed weekend!

Love y'all

4 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mel said...

I hope you have a fabulous time!! It sounds like blessings will abound.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you tonight at Ippolitos!

Mocha with Linda said...

Sounds like such fun! Enjoy!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Have a wonderful time!