Monday, June 23, 2008

Back to life, back to reality!!

I can't stop using 80's songs as my titles!!!
We're home and had a great vacation. I'm wiped out today and can't seemed to get motivated. I've at least started some laundry. Hopefully I will post some pictures soon, I know you'll be anxiously awaiting. (I've had so may typos, I think it took me 5 times to get anxiously correct and it still doesn't look right!) I think I forgot how to type!!
Anyway!!!! I'm going to take a nap and watch UGA in the college world series! GOOOOOOOOO Dawgs!!!!!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Welcome home!

Before I even read the post, I'd sung the title out loud. Don't stop posting titles in 80's song lyrics... it's currently my cheap entertainment. :)

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad y'all had fun! Mama told me they went and hung out with y'all for the day! I wish I had been there, but I know you guys had fun. :)

Natalie said...

A girl after my own heart! Keep those 80s tunes coming! Good to have you back and good to be back.

Fran said...

Sang the song too! :)

Looking forward to pix when you can! Welcome home...

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Welcome home. My husband just accepted a job with UGA, we'll be moving to Athens this summer