Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!!

Ok, that title has absolutely nothing to do with this post but I wanted to keep my 80's song titles going! Also my typing errors continue, although you'll never see it. But if you did my first sentence would have read something like this:
Ok, that tilte has absolutley nothin g to do with this pot.... you get the picture!

If you're wondering, I'm stalling because my pictures are uploading to Picasa as I'm typing and I'm ready to post them and then watch the UGA game. The Baseball World Series and I hate to tell you this but Fresno State will be going home tonight! How's that for some smack talking!

75% loaded, we're almost there!

I could have used the title, "Gonna wash that gray right out of my hair!" Can you guess where I went today? I visited Suzanne and she did wonders with my hair! No more gray!!!!

It's stuck at 98%, so I guess I'll ramble some more!

I am very excited because another church in our community has called a new pastor and they are dear friends of ours. And not only are they living in our town, they are living literally just around the corner! They are a young couple with a boy that is Caleb's age and they have a newborn little girl. YEAH!!! Ok, here's the pictures from our vacation. We were at my aunt and uncle's lake house. On Friday, we went to the Ga. Aquarium and a Braves game. Sorry about all the beluga whale pictures, I was a little obsessed. There are ALOT of pictures, you don't have to look at all of them.






8 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Amy said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time!!! We're planning on going to the Aquarium soon, too!

Susan and Lee said...

great pictures. I want to go somewhere next weekend, but it's hard to decide where when you have a 2 yr. old and 10 month old.

Fran said...

Did you run and jump off the edge too?? Complete fun!!!

Hugs,
Fran

Natalie said...

I'll be sitting on the same side of the hedges during UGA games until they play Alabama. Sorry. My allegience will lie on the other side. Roll Tide Roll.

BethAnne said...

Cut epics ---looks like loads of fun --wish I had been there!

BethAnne said...

Ummm, that should read cute pics - not cute epics (although I am sure you have lots of stories from your trip)

Hollie said...

Cute pictures! Looks like your vacation was fun!

Jen said...

That looks like fun!!! We have a place like that in Minneapolis but I have never been to it. Next time I get over that way we will have to go and visit it. Glad you had a good vacation.