Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emma...Again

Hey!!! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I've been pretty busy lately. Caleb has pink eye and I've been helping out. My mom posts when Caleb is napping and when everybody is in bed. Mainly when Caleb is napping.


My mom & I have been reading a book called "Preparing Your Daughter for Every Women's Battle." It is terrific! If you are a mother of a 10-16 year old girl this book is great for you to read together. You can get it at any Christian book store (or at Christian Books Online). I think every mom should read it with their daughter. A good time to read it is before bed and after you say your prayers. It really is a good time to bond. I know we did. We have 4 more chapters till we are finished. I hope you will consider reading it. Also the first part is just for moms. Here is a picture of it down below.


GTG (got to go). LUV 4EVA!


**Updated by Cheryl**

Here's how Emma and Dougie spent their afternoon. Watching the shrinky dinks!!! I thought this was a priceless photo op but my camera was dead so I grabbed a cell phone. It's not the best pic but it works! Dougie is kneeling on a stool, he's not taller than Emma.......yet!


6 thoughts from Y*O*U:

TAMI said...

Thanks, Emma. I've seen this book, but haven't peeked through it yet. I have a 13 year old daughter so hearing from YOUR perspective is SUPER valuable!! I'll check it out.

Natalie said...

Hey Emma! It was so good to hear from you. I hope your brother gets rid of that pink eye so you don't get it! Keep us updated!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a wonderful reviewer you are Emma!

TAMI said...

Emma ~ I wanted to follow-up with you again and tell you that I read your review to my daughter and she said she'd like us to go through the book together!! Thanks for your inspiration.

Regina said...

Emma, my daughter is only 5 so I have a few years. But thanks for the idea of sitting with her and reading that book. I will plan to do that when the time comes.

Fran said...

I am jotting down this book title for sure!! I don't have daughters but will pass along! Thanks Emma!