Tuesday, June 10, 2008

YESSSS!!!!!!!

It was just announced moments ago.....................

PASTOR JOHNNY HUNT IS THE NEW PRESIDENT OF THE SOUTHERN BAPTIST CONVENTION!!!!

Congratulations to Pastor Johnny and his family!


3 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Anonymous said...

YES! The Lords will has been done. I was listening on the internet also. Love Mom

The Carswells said...

Thanks Cheryl! We are pretty excited too! It was an encouraging day for us all. Glad you were able to see it all online.
Take care.

Amanda Jo said...

I just found your blog...somehow...and I just thought I'd let you know that I am also a Southern Baptist!!! I even work for a Baptist Convention. Anyhow, there were lots of happy people running around here after Johnny Hunt was elected.

I love your blog and I can't wait to read more!