Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday 13

Hollie has started Thursday Thirteen on her blog and I couldn't participate last week because we were on vacation. But this week's theme is Thirteen Random things about me. I know you are excited beyond belief! So here they are!

1. I grew up in Roswell, Ga.

2. Until now, I had always lived in the Atlanta area.

3. I so miss Publix grocery stores!

4. We live in a county that has a population of about 8,000. Yes, you read that correctly.

5. I used to attend a church (FBCW) that had the same number in attendance on any given Sunday morning as our current county's population. Mind-boggling, I know!

6. I love contemporary praise music, I think the organ should be banned. (sorry to all you traditionalists.)

7. Popcorn is one of my favorite snacks.

8. My first job was at Roswell Mall Theater (see #7)

9. My favorite thing to do for myself is to get a pedicure.

10. Steven and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary next month.

11. I can't believe this but next year will be my 20th class reunion.

12. I love blogging and Facebook! This is my 92 post, I'm close!

13. I am living proof that our God is a God of 2nd (and 3rd and 4th and 5th...) chances!

So now it's your turn!

11 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Hollie said...

I'm with you on #6!!

Susan and Lee said...

I love that Cheryl

Natalie said...

What fun. Maybe I'll get to it next week. Workin' at Roswell Mall...I love it!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Very cute! E-mail me and I'll help you find me on Facebook if you want to find me. Do you still live in GA? We are moving there this Aug.

BethAnne said...

Amen, sister! Lose the organs! (ummm, that didnt sound right - you know what I mean)

Katie said...

Thanks for visiting me! Nice to meet ya!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

What fun!

I also think organs should be banned :) Ours in our tiny church started acting "funny" this winter, I was sure it was God's way of putting me out of my misery...but the organ somehow magically recovered, and I am learning long-suffering ;)

Pfingston said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! We celebrate our 6th this month on the 27th!
I had to laugh at the "banning of organs" comment . . .!

Lisa Spence said...

My sister is a member at fbcw!

Mocha with Linda said...

I am so with you on #7. That's my traditional Sunday night meal.

Organs have their place.

11. You're just a kid. Next year is my 30th! Yikes!

Enjoyed learning more about you!

Cassandra said...

I love me some facebook...to the detriment of my housework...