Monday, June 16, 2008

Vacation.......All I ever wanted!!!!!

We are headed on a much needed vacation this week. We won't have internet access so I will be on a bloggy break! Have a great week and I'll catch up with everyone when I get back.

Something to ponder:

I pray that out of his glorious riches, he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you being rooted and established in love, may have power with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ. And to know this love that surpasses all knowledge, that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever amen. Ephesians 3:16-18 (emphasis added)

I love you all!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Jen said...

Have a good vacation! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Fran said...

100% jealous!! :)

Have a great time. I'll miss ya but will look for ya when you return....with LOTS of pix!

Hugs,
Fran

Amy said...

Hope you have a great vacation! Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!!!

Mocha with Linda said...

Hope you are having (had?) fun!

Love those verses!!