Monday, June 2, 2008

Bloggy Flip Flop Carnival

It's officially summer and Alana had a great idea to help us start it of on the right foot flip flop!

Here are the cute flip flops that I got from Fran. Not only did she give me some cute flip flops, she also sent a great fridge notepad and an adorable picture frame! Don't look too closely at the picture because you can already see some signs of wear on my flip flops, I basically worn them all weekend! Thanks again Fran and thanks Alana for hosting this. So fun!!!!






5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Alana said...

Cute, cute, cute! I'm so glad you joined us in the swap. Enjoy your new flops!

Fran said...

Well, you are most welcome my new BFF!! I love mine too. My kids think they are too fun. I'll get my picture up today sometime. :)

Hugs,
Fran

I'm Tara. said...

Those are totally my type - enjoy them!!

Natalie said...

What a creative post. I'll be sure the say that you'll probably get more wear out of those flip flops come this heat!

Darlene R. said...

I love the blue! I would wear these ALL THE TIME!