Saturday, November 29, 2008

Emma

My baby girl is 11 years old today. 11 years ago, I was due on Thanksgiving day but because she was considerate even before her birth, Emma allowed her mommy to enjoy Thanksgiving and came on Saturday, November 29, 1997.

Emma, you are growing into an amazing young woman. And even though I miss the days when you were younger, I wouldn't go back for anything in the world. I love the conversations that we have and I love seeing life through your eyes!

When you were in Kindergarten, you learned a scripture that you loved to say(sing) and now it is my prayer that you will follow this verse all the days of your life.

"Show me your ways O Lord, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are my God my Savior, and my hope is in you all the day long." Psalm 25:4-5



Happy Birthday, Emma.
I love you,
Mommy

3 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mocha with Linda said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday, Emma! Before I know it I'll be blogging a happy 11 years to my son. How time flies!

Fran said...

I hope she had a fabulous birthday!
I have a November 1997 baby too. :)
i love the time we are in as well.
Hope you are feeling good.
Hugs,
Fran