Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I only have a minute....

Sorry I've been m.i.a for a few days. We left Sunday afternoon to attend the Ga. Baptist Convention. We had a great time seeing lots of friends, hearing some great preaching as well as being challenged by our President to remember, "there IS a cause!"
Today will be filled with washing clothes and packing again because Steven and I are going to the mountains for a couple of days! woohoo! In between all that, I've got to get to the doctor today to see if she can give me something else to help shake this killer ear infection I've had for over a week! I've also got to return some overdue books to the library, make a stop by wal-mart and hopefully eat lunch with Emma and Dougie!
SO now you see why I only have a minute!
Happy Wednesday!

8 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Natalie said...

You probably already feel behind in writing this post! Maybe you can slow down once you get to the mountains!! Leave the infection behind when you depart.

Nana said...

Good to hear from you, I was beginning to worry again.
Have fun in the mountains, wish I was going with you.
Love ya.

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Enjoy those mountains, sounds great!

Mindy said...

Have a blast in the mountains.
In Him -
Mindy

Fran said...

I hope you are enjoying your time away and you feel better and your resting and your laughing and loving life! :)

Hugs,
Fran

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

You are one busy girl!! Call me a nerd, but I love state conventions. I'm glad you had a great time! :)

Natalie said...

GIRL!!!! TARGET IS HAVING AN BIG-TIME AMAZING SALE ON THEIR BRITAX MARATHON CARSEATS! I IMMEDIATELY THOUGHT OF YOU WITH A NEW BABY ON THE WAY!! CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR MORE INFO AND LINKS! I HOPE THIS CAN WORK FOR YOU. PASS THIS ALONG IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT COULD BENEFIT!

Sandi said...

CHERYL! YOU WON!!!!!! I just drew your name out of my little bucket!!!
please email me at : ugogrl52@windstream.net
i will need your address!!!!
Congrats!!!! ;-)