Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I went today for a check up. Everything looks great, except my weight, we won't go there since it's 2 days before Thanksgiving!
We've been busy, recovering from Emma's party, Caleb getting sick on Sunday and trying to get the house back in order...whew. I'll be glad when Thursday gets here so I can relax!
If I don't get back before Thursday...Happy Thanksgiving!

Love y'all!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

sara said...

so glad your check up went well. Happy Thanksgiving!

Amanda Jo said...

Praise the Lord the baby is doing well!! I hope you and your family have a great, praise-filled, Thanksgiving!

Big Sister said...

Hey moma! glad the baby is doing good. And FYI everyone it was fun!!!! Tell Caleb I said hey,love, and miss him! TTYL!

Big Sister said...

P.s. it was fun means my party!

Nana said...

Cheryl, I am waiting for the sex of this baby. Do you know and are waiting to tell family first. Hey wait.....I am family......I still say "girl". I love all of you and have a Happy Thanksgving and a fun time down at the farm.