Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas....

Since my family will think I've lost my mind if I started decorating the house for Christmas this early, I figured I'd at least decorate my blog!
So what do you think?
Have you started decorating yet? I know you have BethAnne (are you still keeping the blinds closed?) but has anybody else started?


Here's what Caleb was doing while I changed my blog........oh my!


12 thoughts from Y*O*U:

TheDPGang said...

Hey Cheryl - I have started decorating for Christmas. I know - I'm nuts and will be sick of it by the time Christmas actually gets here. I didn't forget about Thanksgiving though - my dining room is decked out in Thanksgiving decor....I had to start as we will run out of weekends to get everything in....Happy Decorating! Noel

Mocha with Linda said...

Oh-so-festive!

sara said...

well, Caleb was just decorating too!

Love the new look!

Natalie said...

LOVE the new look! Very festive. Looks like Caleb is getting ready for some holiday cooking!

BethAnne said...

Nope the blinds are open and the secret is out......I think you are kind of late with the decorating, but that's just me ;-)

Nana said...

I always have my Christmas decorating done by Thanksgiving day so that as soon as everyone has gone home from our family dinner I turn on all my Christmas lights. In fact we will be doing the outside of our house this Saturday. I love it!!!
Love ya

Amy said...

I love your new blog design. Caleb and my Emma would play well together...too funny!

Mindy said...

Looks great.
I'm wanting to change my blog but I'm afraid I'll lose my header girl and stuff.........I am so blog illiterate!

Susan and Lee said...

Oh my, I love it. Red is my favorite colr. you have to check mine out too. i have turkeys. BTW, I made those oreo balls for my cousin's party last weekend and they were a big hit. THey are sooooooo good

Michele Helms said...

I LOVE it!!!!! Babies are supposed to be messy!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

I love it!!!!!!

Fran said...

Yep...decorated the house and decorated the blog too! I did my blog at 3 AM when I was wide awake last night. Go figure!!

Hope you are doing well and baby is growing like a weed!

Gobble Gobble!