Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Funny Story

While Steven, Caleb and I were sitting in the exam room waiting on my doctor to come in, Steven noticed that he had a wet spot on his pants, right near his pocket. The only thing we could figure was that he got wet when we he was washing his hands in the restroom.
Later, I went to have some bloodwork done and Steven and Caleb returned to the waiting room. While in there, Caleb was patting Steven on his legs and he felt the wet spot. Caleb said, "ohh Daddy, you wet. You need a diaper change?"

Steven was thoroughly embarassed but believes that no one in the crowded waiting room heard........right!

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Natalie said...

Oh, the honesty of children. I love it!

I hope you and your family have a very blessed Thanksgiving!

sara said...

That is too funny! Once we were in a crowded airport and my daughter was 3. I came back from the restroom and she "yelled"....."did you go number one or number 2 mom?!"

gotta love em!!!