Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thursday 13, Thanksgiving Style

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!

13 Things I'm thankful for

1. Jesus Christ, He's my Redeemer, my friend and I owe Him my all!

2. Steven, my wonderful husband.

3. Emma, Dougie, Caleb and baby.

4. Freedom, not just freedom given by our Constitution but the true freedom that comes from being forgiven!

5. My parents and my siblings, God has truly blessed us!

6. The godly heritage passed down from my grandparents to my parents to me and that is being passed down to my children.

7. My nieces and nephews, they just make me smile!

8. Family get-togethers, I love hanging out with my family.

9. Laughter

10. The gift of music, even though I can't sing, I love to sing!

11. chocolate (ok, I just had to throw that in there!)

12. Life itself!

13. Y*O*U!!!

"Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men." Psalm 107:8



4 thoughts from Y*O*U:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! What a sweet list. Have a wonderful time of celebrating with your fam.

Kaylan said...

Just wanted to say I love you! Hope y'all are having an amazing time together at the Farm. Please tell eveeeerrrryone that I love them TOO.

Have a wonderfully blessed Thanksgiving!!

Love U- KK

Fran said...

And I'm so thankful for you too Cheryl. :) Hope you are feeling well and recovered from all the eating.

Hugs,
Fran

Laura said...

Sounds familiar....yes I "duplicated" some of your answers...can't help we are of the same blood and raised by the same parents! :) We are Sooooo Blessed!