Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Body of Christ

Probably every single one of us has been touched by the music of Steven Curtis Chapman at some point in our lives. Let's lift up his precious family during this tragedy today and for days to come.

Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy.
In the day of my troubles I will call to you, for you will answer me.
Psalm 86:6-7


7 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Oh, isn't it awful? I couldn't sleep last night and prayed for them when I was awake. And then I held my girls a little tighter this morning.

Lisa wrote an excellent post about it this morning...

Natalie said...

I just heard about it this morning. I can't fathom the deep pain that they are feeling. It's such a horrific accident.

Mocha with Linda said...

Such heartache. They've set up a blog with a precious video of SCC & Maria goofing around while washing dishes. The link is on my blog.

Fran said...

I know it. Hug the ones you love if you can. Life is short and precious.

Love,
Fran

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

That is such tragic news. My heart is breaking for the family.

Kimberly said...

Tragedy like this truly does make us stop and realize how we need to treasure each moment.

My heart aches for this family. I am so glad everyone is joining together in prayer for them.

BethAnne said...

Funny how these things happen and we are heartbroken for a short time then we move on and forget while the family still grieves for years. The burden on the child who was driving must be so heavy. I cannot imagine.