Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's Emma Again!!

Hey everybody!!! I'm back. Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. Well, guess what? Today is the LAST Wednesday of SCHOOL!!!! Well, right now I'm pretty bored. Caleb is taking a nap, and Dougie is outside playing with 1 of his neighborhood friends named Cannon. Please pray for 1 of my BEST friends, Cammie. She is having her tonsils taken out tomorrow at 9 am, and will not be back to school this week. For any of you who don't know, I fractured my foot a little less than 3 weeks ago. My dad talked to my mom and they decided that I get to return to wearing normal shoes (instead of my boot!). Well, Dougie and Cannon are throwing water balloons at our neighbors, Cad and Mason. Well, that's all for now cu l8r!!

2 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Anonymous said...

hi emma, its me, grandma. good news about the shoe. can't wait to see you all @ the farm this saturday.we will be praying for cammie. love u bunches

Natalie said...

Emma, I hope your foot gets better soon. Especially before summer time!