Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I just have to share.....

My sister, Laura, has started a blog. She is the slow one in our fam, so it takes her a while to catch up. Kidding, but she is slow, she eats slow, she takes forever to get ready and unless you just like standing around the card section of a store, don't EVER go card shopping with her!!!!!!!! Oh.My.Word.

Anyhoo, please stop by and make her feel welcome to the blogosphere.
I love the name she came up with: "Grounded" and no, it's not a tribute to our childhood! lol :o)

4 thoughts from Y*O*U:

~*Kathi*~ said...

I will go over and check her out!!
hugs,
kathi

Natalie said...

Going over now to say "hi". Grounded...that made me laugh!

Mocha with Linda said...

Just came from over there. Great, just what I need - one more blog to suck my time away! :-)

Pfingston said...

I stopped by and said hi. LOVE her template.