Friday, April 17, 2009

He's Here!!!

Well the name says it all: Asher Jordan is born!!! He was born at 9:15 am, April 16, 2009! He is 7 lbs. 7oz. He is 20 1/2 in. long. I haven't seen him yet, except in a picture sent to my friend's phone. You are probably thinking, "How is that possile?" I, Emma, am typing this. Momma is still at the hospital. She called this morning to talk to us and asked me if I would update her blog for her. She just said to tell his name, his weight, his length, and then I could type whatever I wanted. Ok well,you've heard the news. Please continue to pray for her and the baby.
Thanks, Emma

8 thoughts from Y*O*U:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

OH, the joy! Jordan is my son's name, so I think "Asher Jordan" is just beautiful. Thanks, Emma, for letting us know!

sara said...

Yea!!! congrats! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Nana said...

What a wonderful "Big Sis" you are.
Love you.

twinkle said...

"Blessing descending from above!"
Isn't that just a perfect meaning for the name Asher Jordan??
I'm sure he's a livin' doll. Thanks, Emma, for the update...
Cheryl, hurry and get better. Miss you!

Natalie said...

Thanks for the update, Emma! Keep us posted and looking forward to seeing pictures!

Melinda said...

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know, Emma!

And give that mom of yours a hug from me. :o)

Melinda

Gayle @ thewestiecrew said...

Congratulations!!!
LOVE the name..

Linda said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Hope Momma and baby Asher are doing well.
Blessings,
Linda