Monday, April 13, 2009

Real Life Review

If you're like me, you've been wondering about the results of Red Envelope Day. Here is a link to an article to do some praising over!

The White House mail office has confirmed it received a "deluge" of as many as 2.25 million red envelopes symbolizing the empty promise of lives snuffed out in abortion in a massive campaign that was larger than most White House mailing movements in the last 35 years.


SCRIPTURE FOCUS

We were therefore buried with Him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.
Romans 6:4 NIV


1 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Nana said...

Cheryl, just wanted to tell you, that you are in my heart and on my mind and in my prayers a lot this week. I will be in constant prayer and thoughts of you tomorrow. Your mom promised to keep me posted and I am to keep my girls posted on the events as the progress. Love you bunches!