Thursday, October 16, 2008

Emma and Stickers

My little girl is growing up!
Emma has cheered for the last 3 years for her school's 3rd-5th football team. If she wants to cheer next year, she'll be cheering for the MIDDLE SCHOOL team! I can't believe I just typed that! Middle school, how is that possible??? I took some video of her cheering at her last game this past Tues. Their team went undefeated and had 2 ties! WOO HOO!





This morning, Steven was studying in his office and I was on the computer in the family room. Caleb was in the office, when I heard Steven say, "I knew you were being too quiet."
A moment later, they came out of the office and this is what I saw:


"Mommy, I got stickers!"
Have a great day!

6 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Amanda Jo said...

Awww...your little guy is too cute! For the record, I love post-it's too!!

It makes me so sad that kids grow up so fast...guess we'd better enjoy them while we can!

sara said...

That is so cute!! Who can't have fun with post-its?!!

Natalie said...

I love post-its too! Sometimes I wish I'd just break-free my inner child and stick them all over my face. I might try that one day. :) My husband will think I've lost my mind.

Linda said...

It is amazing how fast time really does go by! Your little one is so cute with all those post its. I have been so behind on my blog reading and posting. Having said that, CONGRATULATIONS on your pending new arriva. :)
Blessings,
Linda

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

The post-it note incident looks all too familiar! LOL! Emma wallpapered the office one afternoon when I wasn't watching her carefully. But I think she had just as much fun taking them all down! Simple entertainment, I tell ya!

Fran said...

Oh they grow up too fast don't they momma? Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Fran