Thursday, October 2, 2008

I see what you're sayin'

Linda, at 2nd Cup of Coffee hosted a neat blog event this past Monday called "I See What You're Saying." I had all intentions of participating from Gatlinburg. But our hotel didn't have internet access so I had to wait until I got home.


**Warning: If it's been a while since you've heard my voice, be prepared. I've lived in south Georgia for going on 4 years now and it HAS affected my speech!**
So here it goes......

21 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Kim said...

Congratulations!
And I totally agree with the adage "better late than never". Especially when it comes to attendin' a party! So glad you made it :-)

Susan and Lee said...

AHHHHH!! Congratulations Cheryl! That is great. YOu know Gina Nichols is due in April too. How neat!

Amanda Jo said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!!! Seriously...who wouldn't want another cutie like the one you had on your lap!!?? PRECIOUS!!!! I am so excited for you!

Diane Meyer said...

Cheryl, your son is so cute, I just want to smoosh his little cheeks! Congratulations on the coming baby. Hurray for you guys. Woo Hoo!!!

Amy said...

Congratulations! I am sooo happy for you!

Kristin Puckett (Collins) said...

Wow, Congratulations!!! How wonderful! : )

Natalie said...

Oh, Cheryl that is wonderful! Congrats congrats congrats! What a great way to announce your good news. I'll have to remember that...when it really happens, of course. :) I can't wait to read your blog these next precious months. you will definitly want to document! I'm so excited to be sharing this with you! :)

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Cheryl, I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to seeing this. You do know that I work outside the home, so that makes me pretty scattered sometimes. But I knew I'd get here, and wow--was it worth it! I'm so happy for you. I don't know who is cuter, you or your son. The most heartfelt congratulations and prayers for God's blessings on you all. Love, Linda

Kimberly said...

Hey!
I was over at Cindy's and saw that you had done this so I just had to come by. I'm so glad I did! Congratulations!!!! :)

Blessings! :)

Connie said...

Congratulations! What a cutie on your lap!

Connie

Hollie said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys:)

Nana said...

Cheryl,Cheryl, Cheryl, oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I told Kim when you were about to leave for your mission trip that I thought you were pregnant and she said oh no. We are so so very excited, Jett and Avery will have a beach playmate, whenever everyone gets through having babies and we get to all go back to the beach. We love you very much.

Stacey said...

That is wonderful!!! Congratulations!!

Fran said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I could hardly stand it Cheryl!!! Can you see me grinning this cheese ball grin from ear to ear??? I'm dying over here!!!

Big Southern Congrats from TN!!!!
Love,
Fran

Darlene R. said...

Hi Cheryl! I don't know that I have ever left a comment here before but I see that we visit many of the same blogs. I just wanted to say "congrats"

I came over here from 2nd Cup!

Dena said...

I came over from 2nd Cup when Linda said your video outdid others, and now I can see why she said that. Congratulations and Gods blessings to you and your entire family!

Greg C said...

Congratulations. I just saw where there were other videos on the I see what you say post. Sorry it took me so long to get here. I don't thank yall have an accent. :)

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

Congratulations! How exciting!:)

Amico Dio said...

Cheryl, congratulations girl! That is so exciting! And how cute is he? Adorable!

Nicole - Life in Progress said...

Congratulations! Found you from Linda, and you definitely outdid yourself on this one.

My oldest is an April baby, and it's awesome. You totally avoid being pregnant in the summer!!

Take care,
Nicole

Angie @ Flibbertigibberish said...

Wooo-hoooooooooooo! There it is! I've been backtracking, catching up on my reading, and was waiting for the announcement! That was not how I expected to find out. How fun was that?!

And since I've never heard your voice, I just have to say that I love, love, love your accent and wish I had one. In 7th grade, I went for a week straight with a southern twang and insisted people call me Fern. I have no idea why I just shared that.