Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Good News!!!

I went to the doctor this morning and had a sonogram. As soon as she put the wand (I guess that's what you call it) on my belly, you could see a beautiful, healthy and very active baby!! YEAH!!!!! The baby's heartbeat was around 158 beats per minute, so take your guess.
It was too soon to tell the sex but we'll know soon enough. The doctor said everything looked great and I'm due April 19th.
Thanks for all your prayers and words of encouragement.
God is good!
Love you all!

5 thoughts from Y*O*U:

Mocha with Linda said...

That's so exciting!! I know it was an extra relief to have that confirmation today.

Natalie said...

May God continue to hold tight to you and that little miracle.

Nana said...

Cheryl, I say GIRL!!!!
Love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm praising God with ya my friend. What a great story. Keep us posted.

Kelli

Sandi said...

thank you for entering my giveaway! i have 5 entries for you! i am glad your sonogram went well!